By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Super Forgot’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Super Forgot’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Super Forgot at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Super Forgot’s web site are provided ‘as is’. Super Forgot makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Super Forgot does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Super Forgot does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any posted information on Super Forgot (collectively, ‘Content’). Normally, all Content is provided by Super Forgot community members. Regardless of the source or origin of any Content on Super Forgot, you agree that any use you make of such Content is at your own risk and that Super Forgot is not responsible for any losses resulting from your reliance on any Content on Super Forgot. THIS SITE AND THE MATERIALS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ ‘AS AVAILABLE’ AND ‘WITH ALL FAULTS’ BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, DATA OR SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTED BY,DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. Super Forgot DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AS TO THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, CONTENT, LINKS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS ON THE SITE. By submitting a question to Super Forgot, you acknowledge that Super Forgot is not responsible for any response you receive or do not receive, and you agree to hold Super Forgot harmless from any loss, harm, injury or damage resulting from or arising out of your submission of the question or your use of or reliance on any response thereto.
In no event shall Super Forgot or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Super Forgot’s Internet site, even if Super Forgot or a Super Forgot authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Super Forgot’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Super Forgot does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Super Forgot may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Super Forgot does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Super Forgot has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Super Forgot of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
You should assume that the Owner of this Website has an affiliate relationship and/or another material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned in this website and may be compensated when you purchase from a provider. You should always perform due diligence before buying goods or services online. The Owner does not accept payment or merchandise in exchange for the reviews themselves. They are written objectively and with honesty.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Super Forgot’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Japan without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.